Random

Assalamualaikum everyone.

Long time haven't seen. (British accent) 
Kekekeke.

Well, this is just a random post.

I just changed my "blogskin" and I love it so much. 
Oh yes it's simple and for sure it's PINK!
Weeheehee.

So, dear readers..
I'm afraid some will be like..
"Oh she's posting Islamic posts, on Blogger & Twitter.. But use such a 'couple themed' blogskin."

Oh~
Please no okay. No!
It's just a blogskin. 
I love it because it's nice. 

All the lovey dovey quotes are just for fun okay dearest readers. 
Don't take it seriously.
Told ya I'm a Kpoppers. 

There, no questions on why I put a SJ's members pic on my "Affies"
I can't be putting my crush's pictures there. Darrr~

Oh myyy~ This post is annoying. Haha
So...
Meet up again in next posts insyaAllah.
Till then!

Sincerely
Farah

NEWER | OLDER