Little reflection for us

There was once, Prophet Ibrahim a.s wants to use the public toilet while he was out.
Therefore, he went to one of the public toilet nearby.
When he was about to enter the toilet, a guy in front of the toilet said,

"Old man, you have to pay before you enter and use the toilet." said the guy.

Without any words, Prophet Ibrahim a.s cried.

The guy immediately said,
"Old man, you don't have to cry just because you have to pay to enter the toilet. You may use the toilet for free if you don't have any money to pay."

Ibrahim a.s replied,
"I'm not crying because I have no money to pay for me to use the toilet. I'm crying because I thought, even I'm entering a disgusting place such as this toilet that I have to pay. Then how much I have to pay for me to enter His Jannah?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allahu Allah.
Allahu Allah.
May this short story will bring some reflection & lesson for us.
InsyaAllah. 




NEWER | OLDER